1st Prize: Full Scholarship (worth €2500)
2nd Prize: 50% Scholarship (worth €1250)
Oxford TEFL is very excited to announce its Trinity Dip TESOL scholarship!
As well as transforming their teaching, graduates of this course commonly move into other areas of EFL such as becoming a Director of Studies or teacher trainer, writing course books, and even opening their own schools.
If you have been teaching for more than 2 years, then you could improve your teaching and open doors in the ELT profession with this advanced, level 7 qualification in teaching English.
Here are some of the benefits:
- It’s flexible! 6 months online and 3 weeks face to face
- It’s a prestigious, internationally recognized qualification
- You’ll work in a positive, dynamic and supportive learning environment with world class tutors, including Lindsay Clandfield and Ceri Jones
- It will transform your knowledge and teaching
First prize is a full scholarship of €2500. Second prize is a partial scholarship €1250.
Here’s how you could win this scholarship:
Step 1: Answer this question: What top five tips would you give to a novice teacher and why? Give reasons based on your own learning and teaching. (500 words)
Step 2: Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 8th January at 12 midday.
Step 3: Check our Facebook page ‘Oxford TEFL’ on Wednesday 20th January at 12 midday to find out if you have won. Entries will be judged by Oxford TEFL Director Duncan Foord, Course Director Nicola Meldrum and well-known English teacher and story-teller Jamie Keddie.
For further information about the Trinity Dip. TESOL course, visit our course page here.
Terms and conditions:
- Entries must be emailed to email@example.com by Friday 8th January 2016 to participate.
- Entries must be within the word count and answer the question “What top five tips would you give to a novice teacher and why?” to be considered for the scholarship.
- Neither the first nor the second prize can be donated or given to another person.
- The second prize cannot be combined with any of our special offers.
- Payment of the 50% fees for the second prize must be received before the first day of the course.
- Scholarships are only for the Trinity Dip. TESOL course and cannot be transferred to any of our other courses.
- Scholarships must be commenced in 2016.
- Scholarship winners must pay their own Trinity examination fees.
- Participants must meet the entry requirements for the Trinity Dip. TESOL course.
- Winners of these scholarships must complete the application process and provide all necessary paperwork for the course application.
- Winning entries will appear on our blog and shared online.