Grassroots ELT: Power to the Teacher!
6th and 7th May, Oxford TEFL Barcelona
Oxford TEFL and ELT Jam are excited to announce that the Innovate ELT conference is back! Following the success of last year’s event (watch here), you can expect more interactive workshops, talks, observations of sample lessons from prominent speakers and discussions. This time, we will also be celebrating action research, activism and entrepreneurship, as we explore how teachers around the world are moving ELT into the future on their own terms. There will also be some time to network with guests and speakers, enjoy our tapas and listen to live music!
What are the important dates?
Discounted Early Bird tickets (limited number): Buy here!
Deadline: 1/12/2015; first come first served.
Call for papers: Submit your proposal here.
Deadline 1/12/2015. Accepting submissions for different talk formats (demo lessons, workshops, plenaries and pitches).
What will I learn?
If you would like to find out how the following questions and many more can be answered, this conference is for you:
· How are teachers carrying out action research and what are they discovering?
· How are teachers addressing some of the big issues in ELT?
· What is the current status and future of worker’s rights, gender equality and fair treatment for non-native speakers in ELT?
· How are teachers turning ideas into books, apps and businesses?
· How can I get learn more about current issues surrounding ELT?
You will be able to meet teachers, writers and publishers from around the world. Hear their ideas and share yours. Network, become part of the #iELT community and experience the fun and excitement that we all felt last year.
Keep me updated
Don’t miss out on your chance to be part of Innovate ELT 2016!