Conditions of enrollment for all 4-hour specialised workshops and Online One to One teacher development courses including but not limited to Teaching Business English, Teaching Young Learners, Teaching Cambridge Exam Classes, Teaching Pronunciation, CLIL, teaching IELTS and Leadership in ELT.
Please note that enrollment on our courses is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The balance of course fees must be paid no later than 5 working days before the first day of the course. Should the balance not reach us on time, your course start date may be postponed.
- Specialised workshop fees and Online One to One teacher development course fees are non-refundable.
- If you postpone the starting date or cancel the course giving:
- More than 48 hours before the course start date—no penalty. The fees that have been paid will be valid for a future course. The course must be completed within one year of its postponement.
- Less than 48 hours before the course start date—you will forfeit a €50 fee. Any other fees paid will be valid for a future course.
- Online One to One teacher development courses must be completed within 3 or 6 weeks. If you wish to extend the course or delay completion of the course, this will be at the discretion of Oxford TEFL.
- The place on any course and fees paid cannot be transferred to another person.
- In the unlikely case that a course must be cancelled, we reserve the right to do so up to 48 hours before the start date. In this case your full course fees will be refunded.
- Oxford TEFL reserves the right to withdraw a trainee from the course if the tasks, communication and participation in the course does not meet a satisfactory standard.
- For any Online One to One teacher development course, successful completion and subsequent certificate will depend on the level of participation and standard of tasks completed (at the discretion of the tutor).
- Trainees who cancel/ reschedule a tutorial with less than 24 hours’ notice may be required to pay a €50 fee (at Oxford TEFL’s discretion). This also applies to students who fail to attend a scheduled tutorial.