Please note that enrolment on our courses is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Standard option—You pay the deposit and then the balance. The balance of course fees must be paid before the first day of the course.
- Instalments option—You pay the deposit before the course starts to reserve your place. The next three instalments will be paid on the dates specified in your place offer email. If payment is not made by the due date, you will be removed from the online course.
- If you cancel/postpone the starting date of your Trinity DipTESOL course giving:
- More than 2 weeks notice—you will forfeit a €150 administration fee. All other fees will be refunded.
- Less than 2 weeks notice—you will forfeit the deposit from the original fees paid. The remaining original fees will be valid for a future course to be started within one year.
- If you drop out during the course, you will not be entitled to any refund.
- If you would like to rejoin the course, you can do so within 3 years of course commencement and by repaying the €450 deposit. This deposit could be waived, at our discretion, if suitable evidence is provided of any exceptional circumstances.
- The place on any course and fees paid cannot be transferred to another person.
- Oxford TEFL cannot be held responsible for loss or theft of personal belongings.
- We reserve the right to cancel a course up to 2 weeks before the start date. In this case your full fees will be refunded (including deposit).
- As course provider, we reserve the right to defer putting you forward for your Trinity assessments if we feel you are not ready.
- If you choose to attend the 4-week intensive phase of the course in-person, it is your responsibility to check whether or not you need a visa for your preferred location. If you are required to apply for a visa, you will need to make an appointment at least two months in advance of travel to ensure that your visa is received in time.
- If you require a Schengen visa for Spain, you will need to submit your application to BLS International. For other locations, please contact us for more information.
- If you need a letter of enrollment to present with your visa application, we can send you a PDF letter via email free of charge. If you need us to post a hard copy, the fee for postage is €40.
Diploma LTCL examinations
Unit 1 — The exam date will be decided after your mock exam and after speaking to the course director. There are three options per year, in May, August and November.
Unit 2 — These projects are submitted electronically. If you would like to request extra support after the deadline, please email Nicola Meldrum. The fee for extra support is €200.
Units 3 and 4 — Dates must be communicated to us at least 8 weeks prior to exam dates in order to be submitted. You will be contacted during the course with the options and with a reminder on when to send your decisions for your exam submissions. Entries received up to 4–8 weeks before the exam date will be subject to a surcharge of 50%. Entries received fewer than four weeks (28 days) before the examination will not be accepted. If a candidate fails to complete a minimum of 80% of the course work, Oxford TEFL reserves the right to refuse entry for assessment. This will be discussed on an individual basis with the candidate prior to the entry dates.
Trinity Exam Fees for 2021
Trinity exam fees vary by location.
Exam fees are due at the time of registration (2 months before your assessment takes place).
|All Locations||€56 (EUR)|
|Barcelona, Cádiz, and Online||€478 (EUR)|
|Kerala and Hong Kong||£521 (GBP)|
*The fees for units 2-4 are charged together as a group. However, you will only complete unit 3 (the phonology interview) and unit 4 (the observed lessons) during the 4-week intensive phase of the course. You can submit the unit 2 projects later without paying any additional fees.
Trinity Resit Fees for 2021
|All Locations||€56 (EUR)|
|All Locations||€34 (EUR)|
|Barcelona, Cádiz, and Online||€136 (EUR)|
|Kerala and Hong Kong||£154 (GBP)|
Internal Lesson Only
|Barcelona, Cádiz, and Online||€58 (EUR)|
|Kerala and Hong Kong||£48 (GBP)|
(and Internal Lesson)
|Barcelona, Cádiz, and Online||€255 (EUR)|
|Kerala and Hong Kong||£285 (GBP)|
Teaching Practice Journal
|All Locations||€100 (EUR)|
Oxford TEFL Resit Fees for 2021
|Unit 1 Written Exam|
|Mock exam marking and feedback from tutor||€50 (EUR)|
|Unit 2 Projects|
|3 extra hours of tutor support||€200 (EUR)|
|Unit 3 Phonology Interview|
|Mock exam and feedback with tutor||€60 (EUR)|
|Unit 4 Assessed Lesson|
|3 hours of tutor support and use of materials and resources in the centre||€200 (EUR)|
Notes Regarding Fees
- Trinity reserves the right to change fees without further notification.
- If an applicant postpones any unit of the examinations after the exam request form has been submitted, he/she will be declared absent and will have to pay the full Trinity fees for that exam again.