Please note that enrollment in this course is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The balance of course fees must be paid no later than 5 working days before the first day of the course. Should the balance not reach us on time, your course start date may be postponed.
- Online TEFL Starter course fees are non-refundable.
- If you postpone the starting date or cancel the course giving:
- More than 48 hours before the course start date—no penalty. The fees that have been paid will be valid for a future course. The course must be completed within one year of its postponement.
- Less than 48 hours before the course start date—you will forfeit a €50 fee. Any other fees paid will be valid for a future course.
- Online TEFL Starter courses must be completed within 3 or 6 weeks. If you wish to extend the course or delay completion of the course, this will be at the discretion of Oxford TEFL.
- The place on an Online TEFL Starter course and fees paid cannot be transferred to another person.
- In the unlikely case that a course must be cancelled, we reserve the right to do so up to 48 hours before the start date. In this case your full course fees will be refunded.
- Successful completion and subsequent certificate will depend on the level of participation and standard of tasks completed (at the discretion of the tutor).