Oxford TEFL is very excited to announce its Trinity CertTESOL scholarship! The Trinity CertTESOL, is a 4-week intensive TEFL course and on successful completion graduates gain a certificate which recognized all over the world. Learn from some of the best trainers in the TEFL industry in our school in central Barcelona and become a fully-qualified teacher in just four weeks.
The Trinity CertTESOL includes:
- Minimum 6 hours of observed teaching practice
- Dynamic workshops and input sessions
- A prestigious, internationally-recognized qualification
- A positive, dynamic and supportive learning environment
- Access to all school facilities and resource library
- World-class, experienced tutors
- 24-hour support and guidance
- Small groups—maximum of 16 trainees
- Free 20-hour pre-course task
- Lifelong careers service
Our Trinity CertTESOL courses run all year round and we are offering a full scholarship for a course in 2018. Here’s how you can win this scholarship:
Step 1: Post a photo of yourself during your school years on our Facebook page scholarship image and describe as a comment on the photo in no more than 80 words a fond/ interesting/ funny school memory (photo doesn’t need to be of the memory). The ten photos with the most Facebook “likes” will become our finalists (so get promoting yourself!). The final count for “likes” is 11am (GMT) on Friday July 14th 2017.
Step 2: Our 10 finalists will be asked to make a simple video which will measure your suitability for the course and highlight your desire to teach English.
UPDATE: Congratulations to our ten finalists:
Anna English, Deni Bodea, Desideria Mutzeac, Duong Duong, Fatima Taha, Kate Weatherby, Julian Munday, Maria Sosnovskaya, Nataliia Zhachek, Ruslana Shamanska
In this second and last stage, our ten finalists must create a video (using mobile phone, video camera, webcam, or whatever else you have handy) describing the ways in which you would use this certificate to teach children around the world. What difference do you hope to make to the children or communities where you hope to teach in the future?
The video must be a maximum of 2 minutes long and will be judged by our expert panel: Oxford TEFL Director Duncan Foord and Trinity CertTESOL course director in Barcelona Anna Stubbs.
Finalists must email us video entries to email@example.com by 11am (GMT) on Friday July 21st. Visit our Facebook page on Friday July 28th to find out who has won.
Good luck to our finalists!
Terms and conditions:
- Photo entries must be uploaded to our Facebook page Oxford TEFL to participate.
- Fond memory descriptions must not be longer than 80 words.
- Participants must meet the entry requirements for the Trinity CertTESOL course.
- Scholarship cannot be donated or given to another person.
- Scholarships are only for the Trinity CertTESOL course and cannot be transferred to any of our other courses.
- The Trinity CertTESOL course must be commenced in 2018.
- Finalists of this scholarship must complete the application process before being considered for the scholarship.
- The winning entry will appear on our blog and shared online.
- The scholarship winner must agree to provide a 3-minute video diary of their experience on the Trinity CertTESOL course which will appear online.
- The final count for “likes” is 11am (GMT) on Friday July 14th 2017
- Finalists must email us video entries to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11am (GMT) on Friday July 21st. Visit our Facebook page on Friday July 28th to find out if you have won.
- The winner of this scholarship must be able to pay for any visa fees (if applicable), travel, accommodation and living arrangements in Barcelona for the duration of the course.